Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake is an easy and great dessert for the warm months to come.
This frozen raspberry cheesecake is the perfect dessert for warm spring and summer evenings. And let me tell you, it is HOT in San Diego right now. I couldn’t have timed this raspberry cheesecake any better.
I also can’t express how easy this cheesecake is to prepare. It basically consists of 5 ingredients – raspberries, cream cheese, cream, sugar and chocolate wafers (there’s a little butter and lemon too). Who knew you could enjoy such a decadent dessert without turning on the oven? Oh yeah, then I spent most of the night picking frozen raspberries off the cheesecake as a snack. I am now officially addicted to frozen raspberries and I’m pretty sure they lowered my body temp by 10 degrees!
Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake
Prep time: 15 to 20 minutes + 3 to 4 hours of freezing time
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (Nabisco Famous Chocolate wafers are preferred)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped to form soft peaks
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate crumbs and butter. Press crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until well combined and smooth. Add raspberries and lemon juice. Beat until well combined.
- Fold in whipped cream. Pour mixture onto crust and even out the top.
- Place in freezer and freeze for 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Remove rim and garnish with fresh raspberries if desired.
Based on a recipe from Taste of Home
More No Bake Recipes from FN Dish and some of my favorite bloggers:
Feed Me Phoebe: Almond-Sesame Noodles with Kelp Pasta
Weelicious: Lemony Quinoa Salad
Jeanette's Healthy Living: "Mixed Bag" Kale Salad
Big Girls, Small Kitchen: Creamy Mango Pudding
Cooking With Elise: Macerated Berries with Creamy Fruit Dip
Devour: Four Reasons Not to Turn on Your Oven
Dishin & Dishes: Herbed Yogurt Cheese
Taste With The Eyes: Fennel, Mushroom, Watercress, Parmesan and Walnut Salad
Virtually Homemade: Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake
Domesticate Me: Shaved Vegetable Salad with Faro and Pecans
FN Dish: A Whole Week of No-Cook Sides